- Instill a passion for basketball
- Teach and develop basketball skills
- Train players to be great teammates and play with sportsmanship and respect
- Learn how to play hard, be competitive, and have fun!
HEALTH HISTORY FORM
Please complete prior to camp and upload form by following these steps:
- Click the Log In Here button at the top of the page
- Use the same log in information you used to initially register
- Click the "Proceed to My Account" prompt or the "Account" button at the top of the page
- Click the "Files" button next to the order
- Click the "Browse" button and select the file you wish to upload
- Click the "Upload" button
University of Maryland Women's Basketball camp trainers and staff are unable to administer medication of any kind. If medication is needed, a parent/guardian must be on site to administer.
Each camp takes place in the Xfinity Center, the home to the Maryland Terrapins.
All campers enrolled in Elite Camp will be provided lunch from a nearby establishment. Please let our staff know of any allergies or food restrictions. Meals will NOT be provided at any other camps. Plan to bring a lunch to Day Camp, and an additional meal if your child will be staying through from Day Camp to evening clinics.
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
- Basketball clothes: T-shirts, shorts, shoes, socks, etc.
- Concession money and/or Camp Store money
Elite Camp Schedule
Your deposit is non-refundable. Your balance may be refunded 30 days before camp begins and requests must be in writing to Libby Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be available after the 30 day window has expired except in cases of injury. Injured athletes will need to show documentation of their injury. They will be refunded a full amount minus a $50 service fee.