- Instill a passion for basketball
- Teach and develop basketball skills
- Train players to be great teammates and play with sportsmanship and respect
- Learn how to play hard, be competitive, and have fun!
HEALTH HISTORY FORM
Please complete prior to camp and upload form by following these steps:
- Click the Log In Here button at the top of the page
- Use the same log in information you used to initially register
- Click the "Proceed to My Account" prompt or the "Account" button at the top of the page
- Click the "Files" button next to the order
- Click the "Browse" button and select the file you wish to upload
- Click the "Upload" button
University of Maryland Women's Basketball camp trainers and staff are unable to administer medication of any kind. If medication is needed, a parent/guardian must be on site to administer.
Each camp takes place in the Xfinity Center, the home to the Maryland Terrapins.
ROOMMATES FOR OVERNIGHT CAMP
Camps are a great time to meet new people and make new friends! Friend/teams are welcome to attend, however we cannot guarantee members placement together on camp teams. Roommates will be assigned by age and year in school. We will do our best to honor your roommate requests. Please make your roommate requests on your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days before check-in. We will make every attempt to meet requests, however placement is not guaranteed.
All campers enrolled in Elite and Overnight Camps will be provided meals at a University of Maryland dining hall or nearby establishment. There are numerous food options including vegetarian.
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
- Basketball clothes: T-shirts, shorts, shoes, socks, etc.
- Concession money and/or Camp Store money
- Underwear, pajamas, toiletry and personal items (shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant...) for Overnight Camp
- Alarm clock for Overnight Camp
- Casual clothes for free time in dorms for Overnight Camp
- Towels and bed linens for Overnight Camp
- Small fans are recommended for overnight campers
Elite Camp Schedule
Overnight Camp Info
OVERNIGHT CAMP ROOM/KEY DEPOSIT
An $85 room/key deposit is required at check-in. Checks should be made payable to Maryland Women's Basketball Camps. In order to expedite check-in, please have checks made out in advance. Room/key deposit checks will be returned at check out, after room inspections are complete. Any damaged or missing items in the dorms or lost keys will result in the forfeiture of your room/key deposit.
Your deposit is non-refundable. Your balance may be refunded 30 days before camp begins and requests must be in writing to Libby Ellis at email@example.com. Refunds will not be available after the 30 day window has expired except in cases of injury. Injured athletes will need to show documentation of their injury. They will be refunded a full amount minus a $50 service fee.